Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Me and Dancing

First let me say I always been good at a lots of things. I can draw a picture of peoples and things good enough to be recognized. I can carry a tune. If called upon I can say a closing prayer. I can read pretty good; better than I can talk. (smile) I can design things out of steel when welding with my torch. If left in the kitchen I can cook good enough not to starve to death. I have always been able to hold my own when wooing of the opposite sex. But one thing I ain't never been able to do are dance. I just ain't got the right rhythm or beat or what ever you wants to call it. I reckon I hear a different drummer or something. Now, Dorothy are a wonderful dancer and I wish I was good enough to be her dancing partner. I wonder sometime if I had tried harder when I were a young fellow if I could have learned to dance good, but I really doubts it.

No comments:

Post a Comment