Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Friday, June 17, 2011

Colorado Wedding Trip

I reckon I told y'all Dorothy wanted me to go with her to a wedding in Colorado. It's way up in the mountains. We got here this afternoon after driving to New Orleans, flying to Denver, getting a car and driving up into the Rocky Mountains. We had to go through a tunnel (named after President Eisenhower)
and through Dillon and into Keystone. It is right now 42 degrees. Back home it's in the nineties. I were so tired when we got her I fell asleep. Now we is getting ready for a big bar-b-q some of the grooms folks is giving. The bride is one of Dorothy's great nieces. Lucky for me, Diana, Hollis's sister, are with us so she can type this out. Hope to have better pictures tomorrow. It's too cold to stay out long today so I just run out in front of the place we staying and snapped this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment