Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Leaky Roof

My cousin Wilkie Whitmire had a leaky roof last winter and were too busy to get around to fixing it until last month. Him and his wife has been real sick with sinus and what he calls brain fog (not thinking straight.) My cousin in Atlanta works with this doctor what treats mold allergy. He told me how to get him some mold plates to see what were going on in his house. It warn't a pretty sight (I mean the plates we put out, cause you couldn't see nothing just by looking at the room.) The picture below shows what his bedroom looked like on the plate. We is working on a way to fix his house now. Gonna get it fogged with some citrus spray or something.
Dorothy wants me to go with her to a wedding in Colorado. My goodness. Won't people leave me to my lake and my fishing. I reckon I'll go though.

No comments:

Post a Comment