Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Travel to Atlanta

Me and Hollis and that girl headed out early this morning (6 AM.) We got to Birmingham and stopped by a relative of my cousin's and had a treat. She runs a dessert place called YOLO (you only live once) desserts. It were good. Real good. We found a picture of what we had and Hollis put it on below. We got to Atlanta at what Hollis said were a good time for traffic. Couldn't prove it by me. Like I told y'all we are going to Mississippi in the Park on Saturday. Hollis and his girl are going someplace tonight so I am going to go out with my cousin and his wife to a restaurant. Hope it's as good as the dessert place in Birmingham.


Reminder: Mississippi in the Park - Chastain Park - Atlanta - Saturday, June 25 - 10:30AM to 3:30PM
                  www.mssocietyofga.org    Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment