Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Going to Atlanta

I just got back from Colorado and now I'm getting ready to go to Atlanta for Mississippi in the Park. Hollis is driving his girlfriend home. She lives in what they call Vinings what is a part of the city. Me and him is going to drop by the park, listen to the music, eat catfish, and visit with the peoples from Mississippi. We leave on Thursday and come back Sunday. I'll be staying with my cousin again. If any of y'all want to know how to spot me: I'll be the good looking man in overalls with a pink carnation. Just kidding. Hope some of y'all will come by. I'd love to talk with you. This picture is what it looked like last year.

Reminder: Mississippi in the Park - Chastain Park - Atlanta - Saturday, June 25 - 10:30AM to 3:30PM
                  www.mssocietyofga.org    Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment