Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Panda Picture Show

Me and Dorothy went on sort of a date. She wanted to see this panda movie what were showing in Brookhaven, a town up the way. They has the closest picture show to us. Now, Dorothy are crazy about pandas. She had her computer tuned in to the little baby panda what were in the Atlanta Zoo. They had a camera on it 24/7 and when her computer went to rest that's what showed up on the screen. This movie were about pandas but warn't what Dorothy were expecting. I like westerns and I probably ain't going back until True Grit are showing. Dorothy looked real cute last night. She's been feeling better since her mama passed on. I know them is hard sayings, but it are true. Dorothy had to spend almost all her time (when the cafe were closed) tending to that old lady; even if she were in a nursing home. Anyway Dorothy is a lot better off and has started laughing at some of my jokes again. Even some of the ones she's heard before. I don't tell no dirty jokes, but I do like to tell some with a little dust on 'em. Like last night I told about the three old maids and the singing commode. It's one you has to think a little on the punch line. Maybe I'll tell it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment