Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Night in Atlanta

l was kinda counting on going to see a Braves' game seeing as how I am in Atlanta, but they is out of town. In Sandy Ago. So to kinda make up for it my cousin taken me to a fancy restaurant where you pay for ever thing separate; like you pay for your steak ($32.00), your baked potato (5.00), salad (6.50), vegetable medley (5.00), unsweet tea (3.50); they didn't charge for the sugar I put in it, much to my surprise. My cousin's wife insisted we have dessert and coffee (12.50.) Those peoples drinking beer, wine, or booze must have had to take out a second mortgage to eat there. It were named La Petite Violoneux (the little fiddler.) And they did have this little man walking all through out the restaurant playing his fiddle. He must've been no more than 5'2" tall. He played some opera songs what I knew what withal my daddy playing opera music while I were growing up. It were good but I just as soon gone to the Waffle House for a omelet. Really missed them Braves though.


Reminder: Mississippi in the Park - Chastain Park - Atlanta - Saturday, June 25 - 10:30AM to 3:30PM
                  www.mssocietyofga.org    Check it out 

No comments:

Post a Comment