Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Everything White

When me and Trixie was living in the big house before she run off with the tent preacher, she wanted a lot of color on the walls: red, purple, forest green, and even one room solid black. Dorothy are different; she wanted all the rooms white. She allowed that white walls show off colorful accessories so much better. I ain't gonna argue with her just like I didn't argue with Trixie. So me and Willie, my good friend, cleared ever thing out, one room at a time, and commenced to paint all the walls white. We both pretty good painters and knew how to use a primer to the best advantage. I will say all the rooms took a bunch of coats and that black bedroom took more than I want to count. Now that ever thing is white I reckon it's time for Dorothy to start moving her things over. And she does have some nice stuff. Why some of her stuff is old enough to be antiques. Tomorrow we borrowing Jed Simonton's big truck and we gonna try to move it all in one day. Then we'll see how much them white walls show things off.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this story and was able to get inside of it:-)
    Good job Mal!

    ReplyDelete