Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, August 11, 2011

New News From Harper

Just to keep y'all up to date on what's going on around here, I thought I would just list a few things what is going on. First, Hollis were going to Ole Miss, but changed his mind and now is going to Millsaps in Jackson. That's where his girlfriend goes, don't you know? He ain't going to be able to do this blog ever day 'cause he's gonna be too busy to keep in close touch with me. And another big thing what happened is me and Dorothy decided to get married. We been real close friends for many years and Dorothy already lives up in the big house (I stay down in my lake cabin) and keeps ever thing running for me. In  case y'all think Dorothy is after my oil money, you're wrong. She's seen my will and knows she already are gonna inherit most of what I got. She just figured she'd be able to look after me better is we stayed in the same house and she warn't gonna do that out of wedlock. I am sure we'll be real happy 'cause we always has got a long so good together.

No comments:

Post a Comment