Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Me and Dorothy's Big Day

In a couple of hours me and Dorothy is gonna get hitched. Ever thing is all set and Hollis are gonna put in the article what are being written for the Harper Bee, our weekly paper, by Marilu Jean Spinner. You can read all about it tomorrow. Well like I said this is my last daily posting. I hope to give Hollis some stuff ever now and then to tell y'all. Me and Dorothy plan to do some traveling over the next few years. We may go on tours, but I feel real comfortable about traveling on our own since me and Hollis taken that trip to England last year. I don't think I'd get lost on the Underground now. So I reckon Hollis will want to tell y'all some of my travel stories. I want to thank all of y'all who looked in on my Harper stories over the last year. I am pleased that peoples from 36 different countries tuned in. Hollis says the blog will stay up even if we don't post, so peoples can look back over the last year. Bye for now. Hope to be talking to y'all soon. And remember to check tomorrow for the Harper Bee story.
Bye,
Harvey Lee Whitmire
This picture were take awhile back. I reckon it were winter 'cause now there is more leaves on the trees. But it's the exact spot where the wedding will take place. So put some green in your imagination and you'll get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment