Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gotta Wear a Tie

I don't hardly never wear a tie. And I only got one to my name. Hollis were after me about my wedding suit and he said he reckoned it were okay. And then he seen my tie, the one with a cowboy on it. He said
that just warn't gonna do so he brung me one of his own. It's red and blue stripes and I reckon it'll do. What I can't see, if Roy Rogers could wear a cowboy tie when he married Dale Evans, why can't I wear mine. Dorothy said I should listen to Hollis since he's a real up-to-date guy. Well I'm feeling better. Got over my aches and pains what I woke up with yesterday and I'm ready for the big day. We gonna meet on the shore of Harper Lake. That's on Saturday and that's the last day I'm doing this blog on a ever day basis. It will be number 365 and that's one year worth. From then on it will be done either weekly or ever other week. Hope y'all don't forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment