Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hollis Are Up At Millsaps

I think I told y'all Hollis decided to enter the writing program at Millsaps College in Jackson. His girl goes there. He said that didn't have nothing to do with his joining up there, but.... Y'all all know that Hollis wanted me to start this blog thing and have been trying to write it up in my words as close as possible. He has material for six more posts after this and then we gonna stop doing it ever day. That's 'cause of his school work and all that stuff. It were a lot of fun doing it and I still got to tell y'all a few more things before I quit. Hollis says after we finish up the daily thing he are going to leave the information up and peoples can go back and read all the days as they want to. He says he might post something ever week or so. Dorothy are real happy Hollis are going to Millsaps. That's where she went to school. I'll tell y'all all about that tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment