Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How Hot Is It

Well the answer: real hot. We are thankful we has been getting some rain. But, of course, that makes the grass grow even faster than usual. I got me one of them riding lawnmowers and I find myself sitting on it a whole bunch of the time. Hollis bought me one of them little Walkmens and I use it to help me pass the time away. I am about the only one around here what listens to opera and I find it helpful to make things go better for me while straddling my grass cutting machine. My property what needs to be mowed are pretty large so I can listen to a whole opera and still have time for more music before I'm finished. In a few months when things get cold around here and peoples are wishing for warm weather again, I hope they remembers what hot really means.

No comments:

Post a Comment