Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bully Attack

Me and a couple of friends was walking home from school one day when Bully seen us and taken it for an invitation to get our goat. He were on his bicycle and come riding all around us just barely missing our feets and heads. I were carrying a big stick but warn't about to swing it at Bully. I knew what it would mean if I missed or just stunned him. Besides even if I knocked him out it would be heck to pay the next day after school. But in spite of all that on one of his near misses of us, I rammed the stick in the spokes of his wheel and that bike come to a quick stop. Bully didn't. He come flying over the handle bars and landed in a hedge all dazed and stunned. He kept coming in and out of being awake. While my buddies was watching Bully I run home and got some rope and rushed back to the scene of the dis-biking. Me and the other guy taken Bully and put him over his bicycle seat kinda like you see when they bring a dead cowboy home slung over his horse. We wheeled Bully down to the grave yard and tied him to a tombstone real snug and tight. And since it were getting kinda dark we hightailed it out of there and left Bully to his own defenses.
Tomorrow: Three Ghosts and a Angel

Hollis' book read in 2010:
Invisible Man - Maybe it was the world that was invisible

No comments:

Post a Comment