Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hollis Looks for a College

I reckon y'all know Hollis is typing this in, the way I say it, so it may be a little sticky for him.

Hollis told me last week it may be time for him to move on to a big college and leave our little community college after one year. He loves it there but may need to find a school for his writing career. He is thinking about the University of Iowa and Lawrence University in Wisconsin. This is because of two DVD courses he taken last year. He liked what the professors had to say and they was from those two schools. Of course, he is also considering Ole Miss and LSU. I hope he'll stay close to home but I want him to pick the school what's best for him. If any of y'all have any ideas let me know.
Tomorrow: Dorothy Cooks Up a Storm

1 comment:

  1. Hollis could come up here to Missouri. That way he wouldn't have to learn but about half the spelling of a new state. Plus, it's named after a big river, so he'd feel right at home.

    ReplyDelete