Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Orleans

I used to come to New Orleans a lot when I was a young'n, but I don't hardly come down any more particularly since that hurricane flooded the place. It were a mess and peoples warn't prepared like they ought had been. They is still recovering from it, but the places me and Dorothy had to go is doing okay.
She bought a bunch of cajun spices and we grabbed up some fresh seafood from this seafood market she goes to. I had put some coolers in the back of my truck and we iced down the oysters and shrimps and other stuff she got. They gonna be some good eating at Dorothy's Cafe next week. We had stopped down in the French Market area to get coffee and ben-yeas. Dorothy got some coffee beans to bring back for them what likes dark roasted coffee. We finished our shopping and headed home. After we was back on
 I-55, I pulled off down to this seafood restaurant ever body just loves. They recently added a outdoor eating area and since the weather were pretty good me and Dorothy sat out there and ate raw oysters and fried shrimp. Things couldn't have been better.
Tomorrow: Hollis Look for a College

No comments:

Post a Comment