Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Good Movie???

The movie me and Dorothy seen was Red Riding Hood and I ain't sure whether it were good or not. Dorothy liked it and I warn't too sure. I like Westerns and there ain't too many of them around anymore.
To make matter worse there ain't too many picture show houses around her no more. Brookhaven has one with four different movies playing at the same time. There ain't none down in McComb. I remarked one day that McComb with out a movie house were like Los Angeles were with out a football team. I reckon that ain't necessarily a good example, but you get what I mean. Now this movie warn't exactly like the fairy tale about Little Red Riding Hood mainly because there warn't nothing little about this Red Riding Hood.
And the wolf in this movie were a weir wolf. Back in the fifties there was stories about a weir wolf in and around Harper.
Tomorrow: Weir Wolf

Hollis book read in 2011:
Blood Meridian - Hang on to your scalps

No comments:

Post a Comment